Wednesday 30 August 2017

A long look in the Mirror

A long look in the mirror this morning to see what is reflected back at me.
I see someone who has survived and is in a relatively good place.
Yet anxiety pushes me into the belief that my future is uncertain and that I should worry about it -
excessively.



So, today I choose to put some earrings in, have a shower and go for a walk (amongst people) which is always hard when I am stressed.

I choose to breathe in and accept myself and know that the mirror says says, "I always get up after I fall".

Today I may go out and offer some healing to others and deflect thoughts from myself, because thinking about others and their plight in life is much more constructive.

I will go and sit in my sacred space of healing and heal myself.

And I will write - write it all out of myself. I will learn to take in the power I give to others for myself.


The brokenness I see may be just an illusion.
So I will push against the image I see - or better still turn away and look again tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do as I say not as I do

So recently I was at a workshop which was to be a motivational day regarding turning passion into profit. The speakers were great. I wont ...